Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Beautiful Patricia Jones

I had the *pleasure* of meeting with Representative Pat Jones the other night. She was in St. George and agreed to do a training for Washington County legislative candidates. Afterward, she asked to take my husband and I for dinner, where we could talk about my campaign and she would give me strategies to WIN!

Mark and I were so impressed with Pat and we hung on every word that she had to say. She is also running for the Utah Senate in her SLC district. I will be watching everything that she does. The best part about meeting with her is that Mark and I realized... we are on the right track! We bounced all of our ideas off of her and we feel like we're definitely headed in the right direction.

This is going to be a fun 6 months.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree completely with your comments. I am very glad that the elections are over, and Pat was elected. Now we might have something to look forward to in this state.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home